JUMP START YOUR BUSINESS IN 90 DAYS
Jump Start Your Business is a 90 day virtual accelerator program taught by Dr. Tamu Petra Browne of Coaching by Tamu, an expert in the growth and innovation of female owned ventures. Jump Start has been designed to teach you the fundamentals of business strategy, marketing, customer insight, processes and systems. The core of your business. The program includes practical components designed to move you out of the classroom and into working on your business using the tools I provide. You will also have the benefit of hearing from guest experts to guide you along the journey to greater clarity, a clear strategy, increased visibility and more revenue. You also have lifetime access to the course so you can revisit the content.
This program is for you if:
- You have an existing business but it is not performing as you wish
- You have a business idea and you are finally ready to put it into action
- You have a business but want to launch a new product or service
- If you need the flexibility of online learning combined with expert advice and coaching
- If you need to gain clarity on your venture and the next best steps to make it profitable.
- This is for you if you are suffering from perfection paralysis or secretly fearful. This program will shift your mindset from side hustle to scaling
Creating Customer Value
- Week 1 – Craft your value proposition and use the Lean Business Canvas to create the strategy for your top products/services.
- Week 2 – Understanding how to create your customer archetype and create the customer journey.
- Week 3 – Do the work – build your customer archetype and customer journey
- Week 4 – Present your Lean Canvas, Customer Archetype and Journey and receive feedback by uploading to the online classroom and receive feedback from Dr. Tamu.
The Mind and the Market
- Week 1 – Molding the Mogul Mindset
- Week 2 – Create Customer Insight plans to test the market in the context of your archetype and Lean Canvas
- Week 3 – Practical week – Market Validation
- Week 4 – Market Validation findings for your venture and feedback
Putting Money In Your Pocket
- Week 1 – Understanding your Brand 101.
- Week 2 – Pricing for Profit.
- Week 3 – Putting accounting systems in place – learn how to use the resources online to keep track of sales, invoices, and learn best practices.
- Week 4- Consolidation and reflection and the opportunity to book a virtual coaching session with Dr. Tamu at a 20% discount.
My name is Dr. Tamu Petra Browne and I inspire, motivate and coach others to innovate and create abundance in their lives and businesses.I have realized that my strength is inspiring, coaching and mentoring others to move beyond their imagined limits and to realize that the only obstacles are imagined.
I have coached College students, first time entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneurs, helping them to overturn and smash mediocrity. I have managed entrepreneurship boot camps and prepared entrepreneurs for investment pitches. As an educator, trainer and coach my goal is to assist your personal and professional growth and help you create massive change in your life and in your business. I have aided entrepreneurs in securing six figure investments, guided every day individuals in taking their idea and creating a viable business concept and business model. I have conducted many an entrepreneurship session and class. The common theme is that I do it in an innovative, interactive manner that provides results.
Bachelors in Management Studies (University of the West Indies)
Master of Science in Information Systems Management (Duquesne University)
Doctor of Business Administration specializing in Technology Entrepreneurship (Walden University)
Diploma in Business Education and Teaching Certificate (University of the West Indies)
Certificate in Adult Teaching Effectiveness (Humber College)
Certificate in Facilitating Online Learning (Commonwealth of Learning)
Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success USA
We are a licensed tutoring and education venture.
PreviewThe Month 1 Curriculum (1:00)
StartWeek 1 - Lean Model Canvas and Value Proposition (74:31)
StartWeek 2 – Understanding how to create your customer archetype and create the customer journey. (9:55)
StartWeek 3 - Keep Calm: Catch up and Consolidate your Learning
StartWeek 4 - Post your Work